Friday, January 22, 2010

Haiti



I don't even know who reads this blog, but I just want to say that it is absolutely imperative that we make a bigger effort to help Haiti. It is our responsibility as human beings.

The company I work for, Me to We, the social enterprise that supports Free The Children, has just released a fundraiser T-shirt for Haiti. 100% of the profits will go towards our relief and rebuilding efforts in Haiti. I know it seems like it's just a T-shirt, but it's not just a T-shirt. I really think endeavours like this symbolize fashion at its finest, and I hope to do something along the same lines someday. Please take a look, at least. And please do everything you can to raise awareness and funds for Haiti.



http://www.metowestyle.com/La_Solidarite_p/20100LSOL.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment