Sunday, July 26, 2009

crunch time



so i'm getting close to the final deadline...feeling the stress. why is this so nerve-wracking for me? anyway, happy to report i got a complicated sample done today...four more to go. plus the skirt and top. the skirt is in pieces now (top image), waiting to be put together (side seam pockets are so complicated!!!) and the material for the top (bottom image) is waiting to be cut. i think it's serendipitous that for my final assignment i found this great kurti (tunic) pattern and this very Indian fabric that just encapsulates how I feel about the country. ironically, another woman in the same course bought the same fabric and a similar pattern. which i will just take as reinforcement of my good taste :)

take a peek at my garments-to-be! and root for me, will you???

No comments:

Post a Comment